Tips to know how to avoid rifle recoil
One of the most common effects when shooting a rifle is feeling the recoil. Obviously, this effect obeys the laws of physics, each action a reaction, this recoil is proportional to the power of the weaponry that we are using at any given time.
Gun recoil is one of the most common effects that appear when you fire a shot. It is not only annoying for the shooter, but it can be a problem when hunting, since it also affects the final accuracy of the shot in the hunt.
This characteristic is unavoidable in any shot, since the powder gases cause the gun to be propelled backwards with the same force that causes the shot load to be propelled forwards.
Excessive recoil can not only be unpleasant, but can also significantly affect shots.
Excessive recoil can cause bruises on the shoulder, face, and even headaches.
Recoil is difficult to control, as there will always be complications, since it is impossible to completely eliminate it. Therefore, the most optimal thing is to know how to control your weapon, since it will give us the greatest possible control over the recoil.
Technology in favor of the hunter.
Rifle manufacturers are increasingly creating new pieces of weaponry that allow you to enjoy the sport of hunting without the annoying recoil that involves shooting every time and that in some cases can cause health complications for some users if not properly controlled, using the rifle. in the right way.
Umarex Hammer .50 Caliber PCP Pellet Gun Hunting Air Rifle
$849.99 in stock
1 used from $729.99
- The most powerful production air rifle on the planet; Dumps a ton of energy into its target instead of carrying the energy with it through the target
- One full tank delivers 4 full power regulated shots + 1 finishing shot (4 shots total)
- Ultralight 4500 psi, 24 cubic inch carbon fiber air tank; Modern stock design with M-LOK locations for accessory mounting and a Picatinny rail for optics mounting
- Very quiet shooting; Includes two 2-shot linear mags; Straight pull bolt with a 2-pound pull weight and 2 inches of travel; Two safeties: mag lock-out (won't fire without mag) and trigger block safety
- Shoots .50 caliber pellets at up to 1130 fps
Gamo WildCat Whisper Air Rifle .177 Cal , Black
$120.58 in stock
1 used from $99.99
- .177 Cal pellet single cocking break barrel, 1300 fps with PBA Platinum
- The IGT (Inert Gas Technology) is a gas piston that replaces the spring delivering more terminal velocity (1300 fps), less vibration, more consistent power and a constant and smooth cocking effort.
- This air rifle also features the well known WHISPER noise reduction technology patented by Gamo
- 4 x 32 Shockproof Scope. Gamo trigger with adjustable second stage. It has a synthetic ambidextrous all-weather stock with a rubber recoil pad. Lightweight design.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY. Made In Spain
Gamo 6110017154 Varmint Air Rifle .177 Cal , Black
- .177 Cal pellet single cocking break barrel
- The Varmint features a long lasting spring piston able to deliver 1250 fps of muzzle velocity with Gamo PBA Platinum pellets .177 Cal
- Fluted polymer jacketed rifled steel barrel. Grooved cylinder rail
- 4 x 32 Shockproof Scope. Gamo trigger with adjustable second stage. It has a synthetic ambidextrous all-weather stock with a rubber recoil pad. Lightweight design
- Noise dampening: None
Gamo Whisper Fusion Mach 1 6110063254 Air Rifles .177 3-9x4
$230.04 in stock
- Velocity: 1300 feet per second (FPS) with pba Platinum
- Inert gas Technology (igt)
- Break barrel: single cocking System
- Automatic cocking safety System
- Barrel: fluted Polymer jacketed steel with whisper Fusion Technology