Last year, 2020, was a tough year for everyone, but fans and professionals of air rifles and the small game were so comfortable that they even decided which were the best air rifle models for the season. .
One of the favorites, of course, is the Air Arms S410 is the classic, pre-charged pneumatic sporter and regarded throughout the airgun world as the finest in its class.
Air Arms S410 design envelope
Correct design, precision engineering and a deserved reputation for customer satisfaction, makes the Air Arms S410 the first choice for airgun hunters the world over.
This air rifle model, The Air Arms S410 is a working combination of clinical accuracy, reliability and classic styling. Within its bolt-action, multi-shot format you’ll discover a truly satisfying degree of user-friendly performance.
Air Arms S410, Features
- Traditional bolt-action
- 10 Shot magazine (included)
- Adjustable two-stage trigger with safety
- Match grade Lothar Walther barrel
- Built-in manometer
- Optional moderator.
- CALIBER .177 | .22
- SHOT COUNT 80 | 100
- MUZZLE ENERGY (ftlb) <12
- OVERALL LENGTH 1020 mm
- BARREL LENGTH 493.5 mm
- WEIGHT 3.3 kg
Air Arms S510 XS Ultimate Sporter Xtra FAC, Black Soft Touch air Rifle (.25 Caliber)
- Has a 2-stage adjustable trigger with safety, an accessory rail under the forearm, built in sling mount, and 11mm scope grooves
- Features a Fully-Regulated 288 cc cylinder, Built-in adjustable power, built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- This Sidelever Action PCP has 250 Bar / 3,626 PSI Fill Pressure
- Fully shrouded Lothar Walther barrel, Ambidextrous Black Soft-Touch Stock, and Adjustable rubber buttpad
Primary Arms SLX 3-18x50mm FFP Rifle Scope - Illuminated Athena BPR MIL Reticle
- ATHENA BPR RETICLE: The second focal plane design allows the reticle to shrink and grow throughout the 3-18x magnification while providing precise range estimation and a comprehensive but unobtrusive holdover field for extreme long-distance shooting
- FULL RETICLE ILLUMINATION: From low-light to day-light bright, 6 brightness settings give you a wide range to select from, so you have the perfect illumination for any light conditions, powered by a common CR2032 battery!
- TURRET IMPROVEMENTS: Locking, zero resettable turrets have tactile and audible 0.1 MIL click adjustments
- RAPID MAGNIFICATION ADJUSTMENT: Includes a replaceable power ring fin that acts as a throw lever and can be positioned to the user’s preference
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We believe in its toughness so strongly that we’re standing behind it for life -- if a defect due to materials, workmanship, or normal wear and tear has caused your product to malfunction, Primary Arms will either repair or replace it