Bear River TPR 1300 Suppressed Hunting Air Rifle - .177 Airgun - Pellet Gun with Scope and Silencer Included
- PERFECT FOR SMALL GAME HUNTING - Or target shooting with high powered Break Barrel action for easy reloading and long range accuracy.
- EXTREMELY QUIET WITH ATTACHED SUPPRESSOR - avoid spooking small game and keep noise to a minimum. You'll feel like a real sniper with a silencer!
- USE YOUR FAVORITE .177 CALIBER PELLETS - for tons of shooting fun with plenty of power for target shooting and small game hunting.
- ACCURATELY HIT YOUR TARGETS - Pack up to 1,300 FPS plus an 18” Rifled Steel Barrel, included 4x32 Scope with Covers.
- INCREASED POWER - compared to other air guns thanks to Spring Piston Technology and a smooth trigger pull. Includes a 6” picatinny rail for your choice of scope or accessories.
Bear River TPR 1200, Review.., this rifle has amazing quality and features for the price you pay for it. It is a multipurpose device sufficient to be used by both a novice and an experienced hunter.
The pistol grip in Bear River TPR Hunting synthetic material makes it more ergonomic. It has a high grade fluted steel barrel features a very good magnification sight which is mounted on a 6 “picatinny rail” these are its main features.
Bear River TPR 1200 Technical Specifications
- Caliber: 0.177
- Speed: 1300 fps
- Site: 4 × 32 scope
The Bear River TPR 1200 has the ability to fire a 0.177 caliber projectile so its range is better than some of the larger caliber air cannons with which it is frequently compared.
It may be that the bigger hunt needs a higher caliber than the one used in the Bear River TPR 1200, but this 0.177 air rifle has a lot of power to shoot a squirrel or similar animals that are in range.
Bear River TPR 1200, Pros
- Very good high quality durable synthetic material in its grip
- The sight is first class, good quality.
- Most buyers can purchase it on their budget.
- Trigger is 2-stage adjustable
Bear River TPR 1200, Cons
If you want to hunt something bigger you should use a caliber larger than 0.177
If you are at the apprentice level or already have experience in small game hunting, the Bear River TPR 1200 may be your best option, since it combines quality with a good price, but if you need to hunt larger animals you should choose another compressed air rifle .