Crosman M4-177 Tactical Style Bolt Action Variable Pump .177-Caliber Pellet And BB Air Rifle
- DURABLE, WATER RESISTANT SYNTHETIC DESIGN - Tactical style in black with rifled rifled steel barrel
- VARIABLE CONTROL - From 350 fps to 700 fps
- COMPATIBLE WITH .177-CALIBER PELLETS OR TRADITIONAL STEEL BBs
- CROSSBOLT SAFETY - To ensure proper and safe handling
- IDEAL FOR PLINKING, PEST CONTROL, TARGET SHOOTING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT
Benjamin Akela BPA22W .22-Caliber PCP-Powered Multi-Shot Side Lever Hunting Air Rifle, Bullpup
- PCP-POWERED .22-CALIBER AIR RIFLE - From the Craftsman Collection by Benjamin
- TURKISH WALNUT STOCK - Balanced, adjustable cheek piece
- RIFLED STEEL BARREL - Shrouded, with integrated sound suppression
- UP TO 60 SHOTS PER FILL AT 3000 PSI - Delivers pellets up to 1000 fps with 32 fpe
- 12-SHOT ROTARY MAGAZINE - Scope not included
GLOCK 19 Gen3 .177 Caliber BB Gun Air Pistol
1 used from $108.99
- 15-shot, .177 caliber BB air pistol
- Powered by a 12-gram CO2 cartridge (CO2 not included)
- Shoots .177 caliber steel BBs at up to 410 FPS
- Integrated Weaver rail for easy mounting of accessories
- Fixed Glock-style sights and officially licensed Glock markings
Crosman C11 Semi-Auto CO2-Powered BB Air Pistol
$35.99 in stock
- Made using the highest quality components
- Performance and quality tested
- The most trusted name is Airsoft and Airgun accessories and equipment
- Shoots BBs up to 480 FPS
- 18-shot magazine
Compressed Air Guns, History and Uses. As we all know, an air gun or air gun is a gun that shoots projectiles pneumatically with compressed air and sometimes other special gases, which are mechanically pressurized inside the weapon but do not involve chemical reactions to exert the pressure to the bullet.
Unlike a traditional firearm, gases are pressurized mechanically or chemically, the latter through the oxidation of combustible propellants that generates propellant energy by breaking molecular bonds.
History of air pistols and rifles
The technology with which air pistols and rifles are built is not new, not even recent, it is around 500 years old. The oldest air pistol still in existence, a bellows air pistol dating from around 1580, is housed in the Livrustkammaren Museum in Stockholm, The Kunitomo air gun
The year of construction of this pistol is the time when all historians agree that it was the beginning of the air pistol as a modern shooting device.
Throughout the 17th to 19th centuries, .30 to .51 caliber air pistols were used to hunt large game deer and wild boar. These air rifles were charged using a pump to fill an air reservoir and gave speeds of 650 to 1,000 feet per second (200-300 m / s). They were also used in warfare, the most recognized example being the Girandoni air rifle.
At the time, they had compelling advantages over the primitive firearms of the time. For example, air pistols can discharge in wet and rainy weather (unlike matchlock and flintlock muskets), and discharge much faster than muzzleloader. In addition, they were quieter than a similar caliber firearm, had no flash and did not produce smoke. Thus, they did not reveal the position of the shooter or obscure the shooter’s view, unlike the black powder muskets of the 18th and 19th centuries.
The Austrian model from 1770 was called Windbüchse which means “wind rifle” in German.
This weapon was developed in 1768 or 1769 by Tyrol watchmaker, mechanic, and gunsmith Bartholomäus Girandoni (1744-1799) and is sometimes referred to as the Girandoni air rifle or Girandoni air pistol in literature (the name is also spelled “Girandony “,” Giradoni “or” Girardoni “.)
The Windbüchse was about 4 feet (1.2 m) long and weighed 10 pounds (4.5 kg), roughly the same size and mass as a conventional musket. The air reservoir was a removable butt shaped like a club.
The Windbüchse carried twenty-two .51-caliber (13mm) lead balls in a tubular magazine. A skilled marksman could fire a magazine in about thirty seconds. One shot from this air pistol could penetrate a one-inch-thick plank of wood at a hundred paces, an effect roughly equal to that of a modern 9x19mm or .45 ACP caliber pistol.