The Galahad model is based on “Bull Pup”, having on edge the same system of the S410 and S510 range.
The design features a forward-mounted cock lever at the center of action, making it the easiest and simplest way to cock an air rifle for novices and pros alike.
The designers found that a slightly forward cocking encourages the user to stay on target, reduces body movement, and supports stealth on the hunt.
The Butt, something forgotten by others but present here
Many air rifles forget in their design, take into account the ergonomic design for the stock, in this model we have an adjustable multi-axis stock, which can be turned to the right, to the left, up and down.
The user can place spacers in the stock rail to increase the length of the recoil pull.
Additionally, it has a small rail to place more accessories under the handguard.
This is one of the newer Air Armas models, it has the option to install a picatinny or dovetail rail.
Very interesting for everyone, is that the center of gravity is precisely behind the handle of the weapon, allowing to stabilize the weapon easily in short actions.
The Galahad is fully ambidextrous and includes the ability to transfer the cocking arm from the left or right hand side with extreme ease. The Galahad has a black, soft touch cheek piece and the unique pistol grip shape provides shooters with additional resting options during a compact shooting stance.
- Air Arms regulator and valve system
- Compact ergonomic design
- Soft-touch cheek piece
- Ambidextrous forward motion cocking lever
- Adjustable two-stage trigger with safety
- Built-in manometer
- 2 x 10-shot magazines
- Threaded shroud for optional moderator
- CALIBRE .177 | .22
- SHOT COUNT 110 | 120
- MUZZLE ENERGY (ftlb) < 12
- OVERALL LENGTH 698 mm
- BARREL LENGTH 395 mm
- WEIGHT 3.7 kg
Air Arms S510 XS Ultimate Sporter Xtra FAC, Black Soft Touch air Rifle (.25 Caliber)
- Has a 2-stage adjustable trigger with safety, an accessory rail under the forearm, built in sling mount, and 11mm scope grooves
- Features a Fully-Regulated 288 cc cylinder, Built-in adjustable power, built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- This Sidelever Action PCP has 250 Bar / 3,626 PSI Fill Pressure
- Fully shrouded Lothar Walther barrel, Ambidextrous Black Soft-Touch Stock, and Adjustable rubber buttpad
Swiss Arms TAC1 Air Rifle Combo, Black air Rifle
- caliber: 0.177
- velocity: 1200.00 ft/sec
- 4x32 Scope & Mount, Ambi Thumbhole Stock
Swiss Arms TG-1 Break Barrel 4.5mm/.177 cal Pellet Air Rifle w/4x32 Scope, Tan, 900 FPS
$129.98 in stock
- POWERFUL SPRING: .177 cal
- READY TO PLAY: Shoots 4.5mm ammo in a single shot
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made with ABS polymer and metal. Weighs 8.7lbs
- REDUCED SOUND: Improved spring for reduced sound
- INCLUDES: 4x32 scope and mount