CREATIVE XP Night Vision Monocular for Hunting & Surveillance w/Card Reader - Infrared Monoculars - Black
1 used from $150.00
- SEE IN 100% DARKNESS - While other night vision monoculars require ambient light to get you high quality photos, our monocular features a no-glow infrared illuminator to help you view animals in total darkness
- LONG LASTING & COMPATIBLE - This infrared monocular can run up to 6 hours on a charge with ease, and is compatible w/ Bushnell, Firefield, SiOnyx, & Sightmark tripods.
- VIEWING SCREEN - See your images the second they're captured with the added 1.5 inch TFT screen on our digital monocular! No more waiting until you get home to see your work.
- MAGNIFICATION - View up to 650 feet away with ease! Our digital night vision monocular includes a 4x digital zoom with 3x optical magnification to ensure you see it all.
- KIT INCLUDES - This infrared monocular with night vision comes with a 32GB SD card, phone & computer card reader, USB cable, and an easy-to-follow manual.
Thermal Imaging Monocular, Teslong 256x192 Handheld Digital Infrared Night Vision Telescope, Waterproof Heat Vision Goggles Thermal Optic Spotting Scope Camera for Night Hunting Outdoor Camping Travel
$479.90 in stock
- 【256x192 Thermal Monocular】 - Get clear thermal imaging for hunting with Teslong's thermal monocular. Featuring a 256x192 thermal binocular sensor and 0.2-inch 720x540 LCOS display on the thermal monocular for hunting.
- 【Multifunctional Thermal Scope】- This Thermal Scope is equipped with hotspot marking, diopter adjustment, and distance measurement functions.
- 【10 Hours Long-Lasting Large Battery Capacity】- Teslong thermal binoculars are powered by a built-in 4800mAh rechargeable battery that can last over 10 hours of continuous outdoor use.(Please keep the device out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures, and humid environments.)
- 【5 Display Modes】 - Teslong night vision monocular comes with different color modes including White Hot, Black Hot, Red Hot, Green Hot, Iron Oxide Hot, making it versatile and suitable for various scenarios such as hunting, law enforcement, and search and rescue operations.
- 【Portable Thermal Imaging Monocular】- The Teslong thermal imaging monocular is compact, pocket-sized, and tripod-mountable. It includes a carrying case and hand wrist lanyard, making it easy to carry for hunting, law enforcement, search and rescue, hiking, and travel. TESLONG offers a 12-month warranty. If you have any questions about Teslong thermal imaging monocular, please feel free to contact our support via US phone service1-877-899-8809
AGM Global Vision Thermal monocular Asp-Micro TM160. Short range thermal imaging monocular for Hunting & Surveillance 160x120 (50hz) Tactical gear Infrared monocular heat vision. Thermal vision imager
$410.95 in stock
5 used from $337.02
- The AGM Asp-Micro TM160 Thermal Imaging Monocular is a handheld device equipped with a 160×120 infrared detector and a 720×540 LCOS display for clear thermal imaging.
- The monocular supports functions such as observation, distance measurement, and highest temperature target tracking, making it an ideal tool for scenarios like hunting, law enforcement, and search and rescue operations.
- With its high-sensitivity built-in thermal detector, the Asp-Micro provides clear views even in total darkness, making it an effective thermal vision tool.
- The device features a Type-C interface for easy connectivity and charging, enabling you to use it for up to 10 hours of continuous running.
- It also supports video recording, image capture, and Wi-Fi hotspot functions, allowing you to capture snapshots, record videos, and set parameters via the AGM Connect app after connecting the device to your phone.
SIONYX Aurora I Full-Color Digital Night Vision Camera I Ultra Low-Light IR Sensor Technology I Weapon Rated, Water Resistant, WiFi, Compass & GPS Capable. Infrared Night Vision Monocular.
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer's warranty|
|Is Adult Product|
The most important factor is Scope and focus:
The scope and focus of the apparatus are two essential factors to consider, since they constitute one of the main differences between cheap thermal monoculars and those with higher prices. Both the scope and the focus will provide a lot of information about the magnification that the device has.
In this way, a thermal monocular with higher magnification will be able to magnify an image that is in the distance much more. That is, thanks to the increase we can see a distant image with greater sharpness and clarity.
On the other hand, lower magnification thermal monoculars can magnify an image at a shorter distance. For this reason, it is recommended to use them in short or medium distances; as well as in situations where an excessive increase is not required.
Given this, it is important to always choose a thermal monocular that has the magnification that we need and that allows us to see the image correctly sharp and focused.
2.- The second most important factor is the Thermal Sensor
Currently, the vast majority of thermal binoculars available on the market have infrared sensors. The thermal sensor is a key element within a thermal viewer, since thanks to it the heat emitted by animals and objects can be detected.
Subsequently, these sensors emit a heat map of the animal, in which different colors can be seen depending on the level of heat emitted.
3.- The third most important factor is Autonomy
Another element that we must take into account when choosing a thermal monocular is its power source. In this way, if we are going to use it for long days outdoors, we must be sure that we are not going to run out of battery.
Thermal monoculars generally have rechargeable batteries or lithium ion batteries. Therefore, depending on what your needs are, you can choose between one or the other.
The truth is that there is an increasing number of advanced accessories that have battery saving systems when they detect inactivity. Also, today we can find numerous thermal monoculars on the market that have an extra battery, with which we can extend the hunting days.
4.- The fourth most important factor Resolution
The resolution refers to the quality of the image, in such a way that the image will be clearer and sharper the higher the resolution of the monocular.
The truth is that very high resolution thermal monoculars have a high price. For this reason, the ideal is to opt for a device that has the necessary resolution for the activity that we are going to carry out.