Last Updated on
Gamo Magnum.. If a compressed air rifle is the most used for piston shooting, that one is named after the Gamo Magnum, there is no other that comes close in rates among amateurs and professionals of the small game.
It has two different caliber options and 2-stage trigger adjustment which makes it very versatile when it comes to selecting the weapon to use.
Its cylinder head body is made of all-weather synthetic material. It has a grip for greater control and precision.
In its features is a fluted steel barrel, a variable magnification scope and a 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee, something quite rare in a compressed air gun, the manufacturer really trusts your product.
Perhaps some do not have it as the first option because of the variable scope that is difficult to maintain properly adjusted and raises the price of this model.
Gamo Magnum , Specs:
- Caliber: option of 0.177 or 0.22
- Speed: 1650 feet per second (fps) (.177) or 1300 fps (.22)
- Site: 3-9 × 40 variable range
In some cases you could buy two compressed air rifles from other brands and with similar characteristics for the price of this one.
Gamo Magnum, Pros
- Either caliber option has enough range and strength to take down small game prey.
- Durable, strong and ergonomic synthetic material with pistol grip
- Includes a 5 year warranty.
- 2-stage adjustable trigger.
Gamo Magnum, Cons
- You may have a hard time justifying paying two to three times as much for this firearm.
- Variable magnification scopes need more tweaking and added volume.
Do you have a budget? This compressed air rifle can be expensive, but the quality and the 5-year warranty make it one of the best of its kind; So the question is not about the characteristics, because it has them all and even variable in the caliber you can choose, then just ask your pocket …