Best Guns for AirSoft for 2021, G & G Raider
The Raider is one of the best AEG models, we have no doubts about it, so if it is in your budget range, do not hesitate to buy it either, and we are going to tell you why.
The G&G Raider is one of the best starter AEGs in its price range. It is a traditional style M4 polymer, with a quad picatinny rail that allows the use of any standard picatinny accessories such as lights, lasers and grips. Polymer outdoor furniture is lightweight, but still durable.
Rate of fire and speed
The raider shoots 350-370 FPS and also features an adjustable crane stock. For color options, you can choose between black or tan.
An AirSoft gun for beginners.
In our evaluations we can tell you that this is one of the improved models that you can buy to start in the sport of AirSoft, we confirm it, you can buy it by clicking here below.
g&g cm16 raider combat machine short - black(Airsoft Gun)
- Reinforced nylon-polymer construction
- Full-metal reinforced version 2 gearbox
- 330 - 350 FPS with .20g BBs
- G&G's 16000rpm high torque motor
- Shorter barrel makes the gun perfect for CQB
g&g airsoft combat machine m4 raider high-performance full metal gearbox aeg rifle w/ integrated ras and crane stock(Airsoft Gun)
- Long Barrel
- Comes with G&G M4 450 round hi-cap magazine
- G&G CM16 Raider Rifle Standard 6mm Airsoft Gun - Long Barrel Model
- Uses 8.4v or 9.6v Nun-Chuck Style Battery - Not Included
g&g cm16 raider combat machine short - tan(Airsoft Gun)
- Metal Internals