The Umarex brand has always guaranteed quality in its products so we should not worry or doubt about acquiring this model to be a secondary weapon for a Small Game professional or a primary weapon for a novice.
This high impact air rifle is designed with nature lovers in mind.
As its manufacturer says, this pellet rifle was made to go out in the woods.
Structure of the air rifle
The basis of the Targis Hunter Max is its ergonomic all-weather stock. Both the original wrist and handguard have checkered rubber grip inserts for a secure grip in hot or cold, or wet or dry. The stock is also equipped with a comfortable rubber pad and sling studs combined with an included adjustable nylon sling.
Completing the stock of the Targis Hunter Max is the airgun industry’s only full scope rail.
The Umarex Nucleus Rail provides a secure and stable mounting platform for the included 3-9X32 oscilloscope with an adjustable objective.
Stealth maximization is also built into Targis Hunter Max. The SilencAir non-removable suppressor provides noise reduction for years of quiet shooting performance.
Umarex Ruger Targis Hunter Max .22 Pellet Rifle, Black
- .22 caliber air rifle with adjustable trigger
- 3-9X32 scope with mounts
- Gas piston break barrel- ammo type pellets
- Automatic safety & silencair technology
- 6.75 lb Trigger weight, 34 lb cocking effort, and 15" Barrel
Ruger Targis Hunter Max Pellet Gun Air Rifle with Scope, .22 Caliber and 3-9x32mm Scope
$195.39 in stock
- Designed with the outdoorsman in mind and was made for getting out in the woods; Features an ergonomic all-weather stock
- Stock features checkered rubber inserts for a sure grip in hot or cold, wet or dry; Fitted with a comfortable rubber recoil butt pad. Sling studs matched with an included adjustable nylon sling
- Features the Umarex exclusive integral Nucleus Rail Platform engineered to reduce scope movement and vibration, preserving its zero shot after shot; Includes 3-9x32mm adjustable objective air rifle scope
- The 5-chamber SilencAir sound dampener is permanently affixed to the air rifle to reduce down range noise and maximize stealth
- Features a TNT (Turbo Nitrogen Technology) power system