What are the best pellet magazines for air rifles?
The best magazines for air rifles are those that offer a high pellet storage capacity, good resistance and an ergonomic design. Some of the most recommended magazines are high strength polymer magazines, stainless steel magazines, brass magazines, and aluminum magazines. Also, it is important to ensure that the magazine is compatible with the rifle for which it is being purchased.
Crosman’s best models of pellet magazines for air rifles?
The best models of Crosman pellet magazines for air rifles are the magazines for models C11, 1911BB, 760 PUMPMASTER, CLGY1000KT and DSFAM. These magazines offer great resistance and pellet storage capacity, as well as being compatible with Crosman air rifle models.
Best brands of pellet magazines for air rifles?
Some of the best brands of pellet magazines for air rifles are Fox Airguns Argentina], Crosman, Gamo, Norica, Beeman, Apolo and Savage. These brands offer high-quality products with resistance and ergonomic design, as well as being compatible with air rifle models.
How many pellets can the largest pellet magazine load?
The largest pellet magazine can store up to 500 pellets. However, the exact number may vary depending on the model and manufacturer. Therefore, it is important to check the capacity of the charger before purchasing it.
Umarex .177 Caliber Pellet Air Gun Rotary Magazine (Pack of 3), 8-Shot Capacity
- Compatible with the following .177 caliber pellet air pistols: Walther CP88, CP88 Competition, CP99, PPQ, Lever Action Rifle; Beretta M 92 FS; Colt Government Model 1911 A1; HK P30; Smith & Wesson M&P 45
- For use with .177 caliber pellets
- Quality crafted in Germany from premium aluminum
- Rotary design; 8-round capacity
- Comes in a pack of 3
Umarex Gauntlet PCP Pellet Gun Air Rifle Magazine, .22 Caliber, 10-Shot Mag
- Compatible with the .22 caliber Umarex Gauntlet PCP Air Rifle
- Advances each pellet with the operation of the bolt
- For use with .22 caliber pellets
- Easy to load; Printed numbers indicate the shot you are on so you are fully aware of how many rounds you have left
Sig Sauer AMRC-177-30 MPX/MCX Air Rifle .177 30rd Magazine,Black
$25.73 in stock
- Designed for SIG Sauer MCX and MPX Air rifles
- Fits 30 .177 BB pellets
- Rotary pellet drive system removes limitations on the air gun's rate of fire
- 3 refillable belts included (30rds each) for consistent optimized firing
Crosman 407T Replacement 10-Round Rotary Magazine (3-Count)
- FOR CROSMAN VIGILANTE CCP8B2
- ROTARY STYLE
- COMPATIBLE WITH CROSMAN . 177-CALIBER PELLETS - Pellets not included
- INCLUDES 3 CLIPS
Benjamin RC2210 Maruader/Armada .22-Caliber Auto-Indexing Pellet Magazine
1 used from $19.99
- MULTI-SHOT PELLET CLIP - For use with Benjamin Marauder and Armada .22-caliber air rifles
- ROTARY STYLE
- 10-ROUND, AUTO INDEXING
- COMPATIBLE WITH .22-CALIBER PELLETS - Pellets not included
- IDEAL FOR SMALL GAME HUNTING - Keep a spare in your backpack
Gamo 621258654 Gamo 10X Quick-Shot compatible with Gamo
$13.65 in stock
- Ten-shot GEN1 magazine is for use exclusively in select Gamo air rifles featuring the 10X Quick-Shot Technology in .22 Cal, like the GAMO SWARM MAXXIM .22 Cal or SWARM WHISPER .22
- Our new patent-pending technology enables you to shoot up to 10 pellets without reloading - simply break the barrel and shoot for lightning-quick follow-up shots
- Buy multiple spare magazines so you don't have to Stop Shooting to reload
- Rotor numbered, Smooth indexing, high impact polymer base, number of shots left indicator, and empty magazine indicator
- Not compatible with 10X GEN2 Technology. Made in Spain. Manufacturer item# 621258854